The Club provides a convenient, comfortable and informal gathering spot to socialize and share ideas. It is the only full-service event hosting facility on campus capable of accommodating small business meetings to high end events of up to 195 guests. The Club has a superb kitchen, full bar and a service focussed operation that can address a wide range of business and entertainment needs with a quality product. It is conveniently located in the heart of campus reducing travel and turnaround times for Dalhousie employees making them more productive and the services are very attractively priced when compared to comparable downtown venues. Bottom line, the Club creates economic value for Dalhousie but it also is part of the fabric of the University and is a strong contributor to the Dalhousie sense of community.
- Reasonably priced breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Pub and lunch in the Dining Room, 5 days a week;
- Special events throughout the academic year such as Wine & Dine dinners and theme evenings in the Pub;
- Meeting rooms rentals for a nominal fee with available full-service catering and audio visual equipment;
- No charge Great Hall, Pub and Dining Room rentals to host conferences, meetings, performances and parties;
- Reciprocal privileges at other university clubs across North America;
- Forget your wallet or purse? No problem! Your membership includes a charge account (limit $500) that can be settled monthly.
- Payment for services can made by cash, credit card, debit card or journal transfer.