SIX GREAT REASONS TO BE A SUPPORT MEMBER!
1) Your commitment to preserving the Club and what it provides to our campus as a social and academic meeting place
2) As a Support Member, you will receive a 10% discount at your point-of-sale purchase in the Pub
3) Room rental will be waived for Support Card Members exclusively (set up charges still apply) ~ estimated rates are as follows:
|Meeting Rooms||Dining Room||Great Hall (Day)||Great Hall (Evening)|
4) Support Members will be members of the ACUC (Association of College and University Clubs), providing reciprocal club privileges at dozens of university clubs around the world
5) Personal accounts and monthly billing
6) Discounts on our special events, like our Wine & Dine, Scotch Tasting, and Mother’s Day Brunch
Annual Membership is only $165.00 plus tax / $82.50 plus tax for retirees
Membership is open to Dalhousie/Kings faculty and staff, members of affiliated post secondary institutions, Dalhousie/Kings alumni, as well as those members of the community who have been invited to join the club by unanimous vote of the University Club Membership Committee.
Use of facilities
As a member, the University Club offers you an impressive range of dining, bar and banquet facilities. All club facilities are available to club members at reduced rates.
The University Club hosts approximately twenty-five membership special events per year. These events range from informal pub parties to formal candlelight dinners and buffets. Prices are extremely reasonable by any standards and quality is our first priority.
And more… Learn about other membership benefits.
What does it cost?
- Regular Membership – $165 per person plus tax (50% of regular fee in the first year of membership)
- Spousal Card – Included with a Regular Membership
- Retiree Membership – $82.50 per person plus tax
- Graduate Student – Year 1 – 25% of full membership dues and no charge privileges.
- Graduate Student – Subsequent Years – 50% of full membership dues until membership status is attained.
Take a tour
Club tours can be arranged by:
- Calling 494-3492
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org